BBA Aviation course is a three-year undergraduate programme that deals with subjects like human resources, accounting, marketing, & study of airport & aviation Industry Working. Also, study Airport Security and passenger forecasting. After completion students can work in various job profiles at the airport.
BBA Aviation Programme Duration
BBA Aviation Programme is for three years. During the study, three years’ students get knowledge about Aviation & Airport Industry Working.
BBA Aviation Programme Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have passed a 12th or three years diploma from a recognized board or university
- Candidate applies for Aeronautical-CET Exam to get admission in Best BBA Aviation Institutions.
BBA Aviation Programme Core subjects
- Business accounting
- Business mathematics
- Business Communication
- Management Principals
- Travel & Tourism
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Organizational Behaviours
- International Business
- Airport Customer Service
- Aviation Marketing
- Understanding of Aviation business
- Airport Function of Airlines
BBA Aviation Programme Admission Process
- For admission, the candidate must register for Aeronautical-CET Exam.
- On the basis of candidate rank, he/she can study in the best BBA Aviation Institutions.
BBA Aviation Programme fee Structure
The fee for BBA Aviation Programme varies for different Institutes/Colleges as per their location, infrastructure, and reputation of the institution. Approx. fee for a complete programme is from 2 to 4 lakh.
BBA Aviation Programme Career Scope
After BBA aviation Can work in the following job profiles
- Can work in Airlines in ground handling, management, Cargo handling
- Aircraft Insurance Companies
- BBA aviation Institution
- Air terminal operation Manager
- Deals & advertising Companies
- Program Manager
- Credit Control Manager
- Airlines contracting Manager
How much salary after BBA Aviation?
The average salary in BBA aviation graduate can earn is from 4 to 8 lakh. Salary keep on increasing after promotions & gaining experience.
What are the higher studies after BBA Aviation?
After BBA aviation candidates can go for Master’s & can do MBA in Aviation.
What is eligibility for BBA Aviation?
Candidates must have passed 12thany stream or three years’ diploma from any stream recognized board or university.
Is there any entrance Exam for BBA Aviation?
Candidate can apply for Aeronautical-CET exam for admission in BBA Aviation.