Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering is a 3 years diploma course divided into six semesters. Diploma Aeronautical Engineering involves Servicing, testing, manufacturing, Designing, spacecraft & aircraft. Studies also involve operating aircraft & rocket propulsion. The student who is interested to enter in aerospace engineering can opt for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. The course is approved by AICTE.
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Course Duration
Diploma Aeronautical Engineering is 3 years, divided into six semesters of 6 months each. During three years’ students deeply study about Designing, testing, servicing, and manufacturing spacecraft & aircraft. Both theoretical & practical study involves Diploma Aerospace.
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Eligibility Criteria
Any student who wishes to do a diploma in Aerospace engineering
- Must have passed 10th with PCM with an aggregate of minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
- Must register for Aeronautical-CET exam. visit www.aeronauticalcet.in for registration.
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Core Subjects
- Aircraft materials
- Aircraft Structure
- Applied science
- Applied Mathematics
- Basic Aerodynamics
- Computer-aided Engineering Graphics
- English Communication
- Avionics & aircraft Radio system
- Aircraft System
- Aircraft Electrical System
- Fluid Mechanics
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Admission Process
Any candidates interested to pursue a diploma in Aerospace Engineering
- Register for the Aeronautical-CET Exam. Visit www.aeronauticalcet.in/online-registration for registration.
- Based on all India Rank candidate gets the option of best Aerospace Engineering College all over India.
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Fee Structure
The fee for Diploma in Aerospace Engineering varies from 2 to 5 lakh depending on the college you choose. The course fee depends on various factors like location, reputation, infrastructure, etc.
Diploma Aerospace Engineering Career Opportunities
In past years Aerospace Industry has grown very rapidly in India & abroad. A lot of job opportunities are there in the below-mentioned sectors
- ISRO & DRDO
- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
- Airlines Industry
- Civil & defense Aviation department
- Maintenance & Repair Organization
- National Aerospace Laboratories
- Aircraft & Spacecraft manufacturers
How much salary a Diploma Aerospace Engineering can earn?
Initially, Diploma in Aerospace Engineering candidates can earn salary from 4 to 6 lakh annually.
Can I join NASA after Diploma Aerospace Engineering?
After Diploma in Aerospace Engineering to join NASA you have to do B. Tech in aerospace.
Can I join ISRO or DRDO after Diploma Aerospace Engineering?
Yes, Diploma in Aerospace Engineering candidates can get jobs in ISRO & DRDO.
Can Aerospace engineer become pilot?
Yes, after joining Flying Training School an aerospace engineer can be a pilot.