B.sc Aviation course is an undergraduate Degree Programme of three years’ duration. The course deals with the study of the Aviation field, and knowledge about various departments aviation sector such as Engineering, Ground handling, Air Traffic Control, Aviation Regulation, Security. Candidates after completion have various job opportunities.
B.sc Aviation Course Duration
B.sc Aviation program is if 3 years divided into six semesters. During the course, students studied aviation Engineering, Ground handling departments, ATC, Aviation Regulation system & aviation Security.
B.sc Aviation Course Eligibility Criteria
To get admission in B.sc Aviation Course Eligibility Criteria is
- 12th passed with PCM or 3 years’ diploma with PCM from a recognized board or university
- Students interested to pursue B.sc Aviation can register for Aeronautical-CET Exam for the best colleges.
B.sc Aviation Core Subjects
Core Subjects in B.sc aviation are
- Aviation mathematics
- Aviation Physics
- Aviation Science
- Aircraft Inspection Procedures
- Aircraft ground handling & safety practices
- Air Navigation & regulation
- Aircraft Awareness & simulator
- Computer application in Aviation
B.sc Aviation Admission Process
- For admission to the B.sc Aviation program candidate should fill out the form & register for the Aeronautical-CET exam
- Based on All India rank students gets options to study in the best colleges.
B.sc Aviation course fee
The fee for the B.sc aviation program is different depending on the reputation of the college, infrastructure, and location. Approx. a fee ranging from 1.5 to 4 lakh
B.sc Aviation Programme Career Scope
Career opportunities for B.sc Aviation Programme are in
- Scheduled Airlines
- Non-Schedule airlines
- Aviation Technical Publications
- Airport Ground handling
- Air Traffic control
- Aviation Training Institutes
How much salary after B.sc Aviation course?
can get salary from 3 to 5 lakh annually after B.sc Aviation course.
How long will it take to complete B.sc aviation Course?
B.sc Aviation course is of 3 years divided into six semesters.
What can be the job profile after B.sc Aviation Course?
B.sc Aviation Course candidate can work as Airport Manager, Airport Ground staff, as content writer in aviation technical publication, can work in air Traffic control, work as an instructor.